Thursday, September 6, 2007

Can't Wait to Cybercrop!


It's almost here! Nearly time for the September Scrap Therapy cybercrop. I hate to admit it, but I'm absolutely addicted to these awesome little events. Natalie always comes up with the best, most inspiring challenges for us, and this month is definitely no different!

A few hints for the challenges this weekend...

For challenge #1 - Spring time and new beginnings!
For challenge #2 - Check out this fun and funky website!
For challenge #3 - Something fabulous from our Design Therapist Jini!

And as always, there will be a junior challenge for the younger scrappers, plus games, contests, tons of chatter and new-friend-making for everyone!

Don't forget - the Scrap Therapy cybercrops are for EVERYone, no matter where you live! I'm in the southern U.S. and I jump right into the fun, even though I'm in a different time zone. ;) All you need to cybercrop is a computer, and a space to scrap in!

Hope to see you all there!

~Angel~

1 comment:

Narelle said...

I'll see you there Angel! I've been preparign all week for it and I cant wait!! Less than 12 hours to go!

Love Relsi xoxo