Sunday, March 30, 2008

What's happening in Therapy this week.

Well it is the end of another month and the start of a new one so tomorrow we will have a new set of challenges for you all.
It is Narelle's turn to set the monthly challenge and I can't wait to see what she has planned for us.
A new month also mean a new manufacture of the month and a new monthly kit. I am sure you will all like this months pick. I do.
Tomorrow I'll be posting April's inspiration challenge and drawing this months out of the hat winner.
Each month we have a theme for the month and our av's too so if you a clue to get ready to change over your av you may want to check in here
Next week we will be cyber cropping again. All the details will be found in the cyber crop thread very soon.
Also this month Belinda will be holding a kit class. She has posted a sneek peek on the forum and the kits should be on sale soon. Tamara is also working on a OTP class too and a sneeky should be up soon.
Belinda will also be putting up this months calendar class which is always fun to do.
Blind scrapping as become a regular addition to the Therapy calendar. There will be two this month one held by Tamara and the other by me. The details will be up closer to the day in here. I have my page done for the one I am hosting and it is a fav of mine at the moment. So can't wait to share it with you all.
Hope to see you in Therapy.

No comments: