Sunday, April 27, 2008

Retreat and cyber croping fun

Well the time is almost upon us for Therapy's first ever retreat. I so wish I was able to join Nat and the girls over in QLD for it but I guess I'll have to settle for all the fun of a cyber crop with the non retreating girls.
The next best thing to me being over there is being a part of it in the only way I can and that is having Nat teach a layout class designed by me. All I'll say is that I had fun doing up the layout for Nat, she loves it and one of my friends isn't happy with me at the moment as she watched me do up a similar page and wanted to use the stamps to do something for herself and they are now over at Nat's. lol
Well the end of the month is nearly here but there is still a few days to get a page or two done for the challenges, just check the links in the side bar.
Hope to see you all in Therapy.

No comments: