Sunday, June 29, 2008

This week in Therapy 30th June 5th July

Well are you guys all ready for a cybercrop as that is what we will be doing this coming weekend. I have finished of my challenge sample and will have to hunt up and new av pic for our monthly theme. Hints aren't up yet but they will be soon.

It is time to vote for the Round 3 entries of the Make believe masters and the next chalenge is up too. It is a biggie. I have got absolutely no idea what to do so I guess it is good that I'm not entering.

We had the one entery in the last blog challenge from Mandy

She altered a gorgeous K and Co box for her daughter. I'll get a small rak in the mail of to her durring the week.

There has been a big move happening over in Therapy headquaters of late. You can check out the details here. I just want to say a big thanks to Nat. You have been an awesome DT boss and great friend too.

Well that's about all from me for now. If you woud like a clue as to the theme for next month pop into the Therapy gallery and check out my latest cards. There is a small clue there.

Hope to see you all in Therapy.

No comments: