Sunday, August 17, 2008

What a weekend in Therapy

Steps by steps and projects galore
and do you want to know a little secret. The step by step weekend is going to be a regular monthly thing.
Relsi, PT and I all put up a step post each and we hope that they inspire you to do something that you haven't done before.
Here is the layout I used for my step post where I used some of my stash of leftover letters to add a background interest to my layout

and I used the yummy Daisy Bucket papers that you will find on sale this month, including the new CHA releases. Some of the papers and stamps have been so popular that they sold out with in days but there is more coming very soon.
Therapy member Deb took up the challenge to use my steps on her page and I love how she managed to convert it to the smaller size.
You can find my step post here, Relsi's post on how to make ribbon flowers here and PT's card post here.
This month Lee anne poped a surprise into our DT boxes and we had fun altering tins with, you guessed it Daisy Bucket papers.
Here is PT's tin.

Coming soon to a computer screen near you Relsi's fathers day clock class. Kits and sneek peeks will be up soon.

Till next time happy scrapping and hope to see you all in Therapy.

No comments: