Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Introducing

Therapy blog challenge blog challenge
Boy that's a mouth full and a half. lol
Want to know the details of how it will work well here goes.
There are quite a few challenge blogs out there in cyber world and each month I always say to myself that I'll get to entering a few. Sometimes I do and sometimes time just runs away from me. Each month I will be checking out the challenge blogs out there and will be show casing one of them on the Therapy blog and the challenge will be for you guys to enter it along with me. No only will you be in the running to win a prize of some sort from the challenge blog but I'll be putting the names of all who enter in a hat and pulling out a lucky winner of a rak from me.
Sound like fun.
Well here is this months challenge blog
They run weekly challenges where they focus on using certain colour combos and Therapy's Missy Belinda is part of the team. I so love this weeks combo of Kraft, hot pink, black and white that I'll be using that one for sure. All details on how to enter the challenges along with due dates are on the blog.
Once you have done your entry for this week or any others this month, upload your entry into the Therapy blog challenge gallery with Color combo challenge in the title and at the end of the month I'll pop all the layouts up on the Therapy blog and pick out a winner for my rak.
Till next time happy scrapping and see you all in Therapy.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Cool Julie!!!! I'm a bit like you and have all intentions of doing them, but time just runs away from me. So I'll come join you and enter in these ones :D

Belinda Venables said...

Thanks for the plug - loving the challenge this week....:D

LOVE the new pics of the team too -they look fabulous!

xx