Sunday, November 9, 2008

Cyber crop entry share

I've been checking out the gallery over at Therapy and thought I'd share some of the challenge entries up already.
Here is a page done by Cheryl for Chal 1 set by Relsi. The challenge is to use at least three different types of flowers and I just adore the garden that has been created in this page.
Here is a page by Allie for Chal 2 set by Mandy.I just love the bright colours you have used and wish that my garden looked as nice.
Here is a page by lkamphais for Chal 3 set by me.I love the pink and blue combo here.
Here are some cards by Corolla for chal 4 set by Tamara.Don't those flowers look very funky.
And a page by Emma for the junior chal set by Josie.I just love your take on Josie's sketch Emma.
Hope you areall having a good weekend. Don't forget upload day for the challenges is midnight Monday so you still have some time up your sleeve to do a challenge or two.
See you in Therapy.
Julie.

No comments: