Thursday, November 6, 2008

Earthy or Bright and funky

What do you like?

Me I'm and earthy girl and will adding a few of these new Basic Grey papers into my stash. They are part of the new Christmas range up in the Therapy shop and I just love the tones of the backgrounds.

But if you are more into the bright and funky colours then I am sure these will be more you.







They are part of the new paper range of American Crafts now up in the shop.


Whether you are like me and love your earthy colours or are bright and funky I hope that you will join the girls for our cyber crop this weekend.


Clues are up and Therapy member has started her singing countdown too.

Hope you can join in on the fun.

1 comment:

Sarah aka Byclops said...

If i had to choose between i'd go the first ones with muted tones. Might have to add some of them to my order too!!!!