Sunday, November 30, 2008

This weekend in Therapy

We have had some challenges for you all.
Relsi posted 3 photography challenges and here are some photos from the gallery.
Chal 1 was to take a photo of a special christmas decoration and here is Cheryl's

and the story behind the photo. A very special Xmas Bell, pull the string and it plays 'Jingle Bells" My DH can remember his mother putting it out every Xmas since he was about 3, as he is nearly 60, and he is the only member of his family left, It holds a lot of very sentimental memories for him. What a great family treasure.

Chal 2 was to take a photo to use on your chrismas cards this year and here is a photo from Scrappindorfer of someone special all decked out to go to the christmas pagent.

Chal 3 was to take a baking photo and Cate has been making us all hungry with her baking talk and seeing this photo of her spice cookies has made it worse. Yummy Cate.

Lee anne has also sprung a Surprise challenge on us. Yeap even to the dt. Lee annes challenge for us was a Keep it simple one. To scrap like Belinda and as an added bonus Belinda has put together an awesome American Craft rak from her big box of dt goodies which is up for grabs.

I just love this layout posted by Sandi.

This weekend was our usual monthly Look what we can do with post. This month we all had a play around with altering an American Crafts album.

Well I think that about wraps this weekend up. But what about next weekend?

Well we will be cybercropping of course and I'm all ready for some scrapping challenges are you? I'm also eagerly awaiting super Sunday where next months Man of the month will be announced and I've got a special something up my sleeve.

Speaking of Man of the month I need a new man. Pop into the forum and post your nominations and if I pick your man I'll scrap him on an ATC. One for you and one for me.

That's it I think.

Till next time happy scrapping and see you all in Therapy.

No comments: