Thursday, November 29, 2007

Bingo

Bingo with a twist is on again - pop over to the forum and check it out.
This month I am offering a suprise to one of the bingo players, simply complete a layout using the bingo grid line you choose and you could be drawn from the hat for a suprise. Also don't forget there is the usual 10 dollar voucher up for grabs.

Also from the forum

How do you measure in inches or cm's or both? I must admit to having no idea of inches until scrapping - I tend to use both sometimes ( not a big measuring fan lol hmm maybe that's just due to never being able to find my ruler lol lol )
Thanks Cate for an interesting thread.


Don't forget to go and check out the teaser by Belinda for her up coming class - looks devine and her classes totally rock.

Also pop over right now and drool your way through the what's new section of the shop --



well are you going - you don't have to drool I promise - but I bet you will lol

1 comment:

Peg said...

lots of links to ST on my blog, thanks to the scrapping with the stars challenge, it's a great comp, I'm really enjoying it cos all the challenges are so different!