Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to Therapy

Therapy turns 1 this January. To celebrate we are having a month long cc. Each weekend the CC will be hosted by one of the DT.
This week we are scrapping at the gorgeous Nat's house - so break out your tropical gear and lets hit QLD in style.
This is what the mysterious Nat has to say so far in the way of clues for the first CC

I have planned for you...a challenge on friday and also on saturday I will be putting up a blind challenge. Julie will be coming on over on Saturday night to run her bag tag class...you can see what you will need here: http://www.scraptherapy.com.au/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2947

And Jodie may swing by with a game on Sunday

Pop on over to the forum and check out the pre-order section if you are an Elsie fan.


1 comment:

KarenB said...

I have just finished my LO's for the New Year cybercrop, and now a month long birthday crop as well... sounds fabulous.

My LO's are up on my blog too, and I mentioned Scrap Therapy ;)

http://beingkaren.blogspot.com/2008/01/scrappy-new-year.html