Sunday, June 8, 2008

This week in Therapy 8th June-15the June

We have had some exciting things happening this week in Therpay but first of all our round one winner of the MBM was announced and the winner was Mandy with this stunning page.

Congrats once again Mandy.

Round 2 entries are due this Friday. We already have a few in the gallery already.

We are into week four of the Squash, scratch and sample competition so pop on over and chat away in the forum and you may be the winner of a pizza box of goodies. Week three winner is still in discusion.

We are cyber cropping this weekend and as there were a few issues with the site this morning Nat has extended the upload date till Tuesday night so there is ample of time to get a challenge or two done.

I ran a couple of guessing games over the weekend and the girls and I had some laughs durring them, so much so that I may end up having more so be on the look out for them in the future.

Nat loaded up some of the new Noteworthy durring the week. It is so yummy. You had better be quick though as my favorite alphas are gone already and I didn't get to get any. Lucky they are well used so I always have a stash on hand.

How are those altered scrappy containers coming along. Don't forget you have till the 22nd of June to post yours into the Therapy gallery to be in the runningfor a rak from me.

Well that's about it from me for now so I'll see you all in Therapy.

No comments: