Monday, June 2, 2008

This week in Therapy

Well there is a heap going on with week three of the Squash, scratch and sample competition starting. Congrats to Therpay member Cate who won week two.

Round two of the Make believe masters is up and the voting for round one is in full swing so pop into the gallery and check out all the great enteries and put your vote in for your favorite.

It is also the time of the month when the new monthly challenges get posted as well as the voting for last months challenges start. This months theme is bling and if you pop into Therpay make sure you have some sunnies one as the girls have got sparkly avs to fit in with this months theme. You can check out all the details of each challenge by following the links in the side bar. The inspiration and write stuff challenges and Belinda's calendar classes will be posted durring the week.

I shared with you a page I did with the June Basic Grey kit last post and here is another. I must admit though that I did find the papers a challenge to work with and the little of the papers I used I gave a lift too with some doodling. There is also a step by step post in the forum so you can give this layout a try. And while you are there pop into the shop as Basic grey is on sale this month.
With the start of another month it is also Cyber crop time this coming weekend. So be sure to check out the forum durring the week as the clues will be coming soon.
Don't forget about the blog challenge in the last post. I hope too see a few awesome altered scrappy product containers.
Well that is this weeks wrap up. I don't think I've forgotten about anything.
Seeyou all in Therapy.

No comments: