Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cyber crop winners

I thought I'd share with you all the winners of last weeks cybercrop. The pages and cards were all just gorgeous and I myself found the voting really hard.
Challenge 1 winner-Ceci
Challenge 2 winner-ScrapqueenChallenge 3 winner-SpikeyjenChallenge 4 winner-Christineand out junior challenge winner-Beth
You may not have had the time to do the challenges for the cyber crop weekend but not to worry they can still be done and can be added to your challenge tally for October challenge champion.
Congratulations go out to Jenny who was our September Challenge champion. The prize each month is getting a layout scrapped by one of the Therapy dters and I get the job this month. I can't wait to scrap the photos that Jenny has sent me.
Next weekend if you need some scrap inspiration pop on into Therapy as it is our monthly step by step weekend. I've seen one of the projects going up and all I'll say is Yummy.
Hope to see you all in Therapy.

No comments: