Monday, October 6, 2008

It's time to vote

for your favorite Lets chat and Lets shop ATC's created by some of our members. The winning ATC's will be up on the blog used as a link to the shop and forum. I've put them up on the blog for voting so you can see how they look up there.
MME
Is the new man of the month. So what does that mean. Well MME papers are on SALE all month including the new releases. Lee ann has been very busy uploading all the new and some much loved older MME papers, embellies and die cuts. In store there are kits too so pop on over and grab some bargins like these.


One of many kits.
Some scrummy christmas papers like this one from the Snowed in range

or this one from the Be merry range

and for the girls in your life this one from the baby girl range

or for those with boys this one from the boys only range

So if you feel like some retail Therapy pop on over I am sure you will like what you see.

There is something else in the whats new section too but I'll leave that for you to find out. I know I am going to have me some fun but shh don't tell dh.

See you all in Therapy

No comments: