Sunday, November 2, 2008

October Challenge blog challenge pages

Just thought I 'd share the pages that were done by Therapy members for last months Therapy blog challenge blog challenge.
The blog I joined in one of the challenges for was Color Combos Galore. You can find the post on the blog here about them.
So here are the pages all done for the pink,kraft,white and black color combo.
Mr andMrs by BeccybJourney by Leanne A
and Play by Scrappin4kaytie.

And Asher's pick for the winner this month is Beccyb.

Congrats Beccy. If you want to pm me your addie details I'll get a rak put together for you.

I've got the next one all planned I just have to hear back from the challenge blog organizer some details about how it all works and then I'll post it up here with a photo of the prize from me too.

Hope to see you all in Therapy.

No comments: