Friday, December 14, 2012

MME 'All is Bright'

 
 
Julie's Christmas Cards
 
For a few years now I have been doing a Christmas photo shoot during the first week of December and using one of the photos on my cards for family and close friends. Seeing as I make roughly twenty of them, I keep them all the same, pretty simple, and have a production line going.

Here are this year's
Image

Using Cardstock White, My Minds Eye All is Bright Stamps,Twine, Washi Tape, Black Versa Fine Ink and Frayed Burlap Distress Ink.

Image

------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Mandy's Chevron Christmas LO
I love the face that Meaghan pulls here - its such a mischievous/cheeky one, so its easy to create a bit of a scene here :P :lol:

The background is a mixture of three MME chevron papers with some of their zig-zaggy stripes cut out and arranged over the top of/ or next to each other when laid out on Kraft Cardstock. It really creates a fabulous background! (I did swipe over the Kraft cardstock with white gesso first :wink: )
Image

The papers I used were My Mind's Eye 'All is Bright'
Chevron Paper
Linen Paper
Christmas Tag Paper

Image

Other products used were:
Fancy Pants Saint Nick Card Embellishments
Fancy Pants Saint Nick Buttons
Tim Holtz Trimmings (rosettes, and misted bow seam binding)
Prima Camille En Francais Flowers
Prima Wood Clocks & Tickets - Paris

Note:
If you find any of the products have sold out due to being popular, send Lee-Anne a message and find out if it can be made available soon!




No comments: