Friday, May 31, 2013

Mandy has more ideas for our PL girls - get out the paint everyone!

When I sit to do a page in my PL album... I set about trying something different each time- kinda experiment. I guess, its about finding my way with how I want to approach the album, and there are some things that are showing up- each little piece is a little LO in itself, but somehow tied into all the others and each page is different. There's nothing uniform at this stage - in a good way :P

Week 9
I really loved the pattern on the other side of the paper used as a base in Week 8 but by the time I printed out my photos (of my new kitchen going in!) - it looked like too much pattern, yet I still wanted to use it..... SO out came the paint! A lick of paint is always great to tone down a pattern, yet still see it!
Image

Can you see that I had some brads used on the reverse sides and the remnants are showing? Keep an eye on that ..... and paint over them anyway! :wink:
Image

And with a bit of washi tape... it covers those brad ends!
Image
Products:
Plastic Page Inserts
Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer Hello Sunshine Pattern Paper
Plastic Page Inserts
Darice Tape Measure Washi Tape
Ranger Paint Dabber Willow
Teresa Collins Far Away Alpha
MME So Sophie Red Alpha


Week 10
Scrappy Camp - there's so much fun that goes on at our camps... and it was great to illustrate that with lined office paper - with a typography effect :P
Image

One of the things I really LOVE is this Prima Press Letter Stamp Set - its totally fun to use and sooooo easy! (Weeeeeell, I just love any kind of alpha that is reusable be it dies or stamps!!! Too easy!)
Image
Products:
Teresa Collins Travel Ledger Circles Paper
Teresa Collins Ribbon and String
Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage Paper (punched hearts)
Scattering of transparent sequins

Some different styles of stamp fonts:
Prima Press Alpha #1
Prima Press Alpha #3
The Prima Press Holder is out of stock right now.

Note:
If you find any of the products have sold out due to being popular, send Lee-Anne a message and find out if it can be made available soon!

No comments: