Friday, May 17, 2013

Week 6 - more great PL from Miss Mandy



Here's another couple of pages for my album, the first one using 6x6 inserts

WEEK 5

Using:
WRMK's Down the Boardwalk, Sunbathe Paper
MME Lost&Found3 Chipboard Elements Ruby
Prima Tiny Alphabet Printery
Echo Park Be Mine French Chronicle


WEEK 6
I love the use of the different sized pockets with this insert!

Simple Stories: products:
100 Days of Summer Signature Elements #1412
100 Days of Summer Signature Elements #1411
100 Days of Summer Signature Elements #1410
100 Days of Summer Alphabet
Prima Flutter Bits Doodle Dux
MME Breaking Free Butterfly Transparency

Note:
If you find any of the products have sold out due to being popular, send Lee-Anne a message and find out if it can be made available soon!



 

1 comment:

❦❧Judi❦❧ said...

Mandy I love your PL layouts. We have just returned from holidays with SO many photos that I decided to do a PL album. Your have given me so much inspiration. Thank you!