Color Burst Powders are a very intense dark pigment powder. With the smallest sprinkle of powder you can create a world of colour.
So stuff to know when playing.
1. The background you choose will have a different effect, watercolour paper -v- plain cardstock -v- high gloss cardstock -v- canvas for example - you just have to have a play and see what works for you.
2. The powders will react differently if sprinked on water as opposed to being misted with water after being sprinkled.
3. Be very aware - these colours are incredibly intense - the smallest misting goes a way so have a very clear work surface before commencing.
4. First thing is just to create some backgrounds in various ways - the more water you add the more blended the pigment powders will be for example
4. Add to mediums to colour - eg into water to make a misting spray, in to texture paste to make a coloured texture paste, onto shaving cream - some more great fun techniques with it.