Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Beach Memories Part 2 - by Julie......

 
 
Do you remember the layout I created for my Just for fun challenge posted a while back on the blog.

Best Beach Memories
Image
 

When I printed out the photo's for the LO above, I printed some extras as I wanted to make a second page and thought I would use a 6x4 divided 12x12 page insert I've had here for a while plus try and create something project life style.
Image
I gathered up a few of the papers used on the first page as I wanted it to flow. It was a matter then of playing around with them and my photo's to form the PL style.
 

Here are the 6 mini layouts as I called them.
Image

Using
WRMK Boardwalk Boardwalk pier 12x12 cardstock, Barnacle 12x12 paper,4x6 pad and lace.
Prima Life time, Craftsman and Vinetta Fairy bell flowers.
Tim Holtz distress ink Frayed burlap
American craft 12x12 6x4 divided refills

I think I like the idea of a second divided page following on from a big page and may play around with doing some more :biggrin:
 
 

Also, don't forget to take part in our June Sketch Challenge due by midnight 30th!
You can find it HERE


 
 


2 comments:

Vicki said...

LOVE this Julie!!! Very cool way to use divided page protectors.

Alz said...

Wow! Julie I LOVE your interpretation of the PL style of scrapping. I hope to be able to emulate this when I start PL myself. Thanks for sharing!!! :)

PS: The way you've made a 'mini double' (so to speak) with the top two 3x4s on the left is fabulous!