Saturday, July 27, 2013

Julie's Stepping-It-Up Card - Extra Tips on Flowers.....

 
Do any of you have trouble using the bigger sized or some of the older Prima flowers?  Or just don't know what to do with them?  I thought I'd share with you just how I managed to create with them on my last card in the 'Stepping-It-Up card set I did a while in the last post.

Thinking of you.
Image
Can you pick just where I have used them?
 

Bigger flowers
Image
 
 

Cut petal to form a leaf.
Image
 
 

Older flowers
Image
 
 

Separate petals
Image
 
 

Attach two together with a button to make a butterfly. I have added some of the trimmed of wire from my wired flowers to make the feelers.
Image

Image

Using
Prima
Fairy Rhymes Sweet Briar 12x12 paper, journaling cards and Love note collection flower and doliy pack
Kraft cardstock
Twine Similar in colour
Spelbinders label die
Frayed burlap distress ink
Paint

If you have got any other ways to use up some of bigger and older flowers we would love for you to share them with us.
--------------------------------------

Just a few more days to go for our SKETCH CHALLENGE...
There is $50 worth of Washi Tape to be won!!!
 



No comments: