Sunday, August 11, 2013

Mandy's Project Life Week 15 & 16

 
Some of my Project Life Weeklys and Travel Album are going to overcross a little bit as the weekly instalments will have some of the travel pics in them.... but 'oh well' lol!
 
Project Life
Week 15
I just love the orange in this and it suited all the pics

 
 
( I love having many different page inserts to choose from!!)
 
 
 
And by picking out the 'orange-y' cards from
and setting them out on top of the page insert to see how they would look, and to see which ones I'd use for  the titles etc...  yep some I used sideways :)
I think what I try to do, is find a solution to keep unity, colour or balance somehow... not on purpose, it just kinda happens.....



 
And because of this... when placing the photos they somehow seem to fit 



 
When looking at the balance of the cards- changed the dotty card with the 'details' card and it worked well.
The  bigger black title is Tim Holtz Word Play die
and the smaller one is Tim Holtz Alphabetical die

Teresa Collins World Traveller Stamps
 
 
 
 
 
Week 16
This week SO much happened... We had flown to London, and the many, many things we did - I needed A LOT of photo spaces!
THIS Page Insert was PERFECT!
 
 
And because there were SO many pics to fit in here
(just imagine.... arriving, Hogwarts, Downton Abbey tour, going up the east coast to Meaghan's house... way too many.....in that week....
and thinking all the photos/journaling/patterns/titles would get lost and overwhelmed...
 decided to go with one colour in cardstock as the background and let the photos and titles do the main work....





So now.. not so overcrowded (weeeeell, maybe a little bit)
 
 
 
The sewing 'look' is just by black pen around the outside of each card and also the top and bottom line of each title. 
 
Echo Park Photo Freedom Alphabet
Teresa Collins Far&Away Diecut Accessory (Black Plane)
Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer Stickers (Red Alpha)
 
I think when I do my next page(the reverse to this page)when I turn it over,  that I'll stick to plain cardstock again
(big smile)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: